The way to login to an account is usually an easy thing. It is because the platform is usually designed to be able to be accessed easily by the users. Citi Card Login is also designed with the easiness so that every user can access their account easily. So, how to login into our account in Citi Credit Cards? Follow the simple steps below.
- The very first thing that you need to do is to connect your device such as computer, tablet or smartphone to the internet connection.
- After that, choose the browser that you usually use.
- In the address bar, enter the address of Citibank Online Credit Cards website.
- In the home page, you will find login section easily because it is available in the left side of the page.
- Now, enter your user ID in the user ID field.
- After entering user ID, it’s time for you to enter your password in the password field.
- The last, click Sign On button.
If you forget your user ID or password, you can click “Forgot User ID/Password?” and then you will be directed to the request user ID reminder page. In that page, you need to choose whether you are Bank and/or Credit Card Customers or Mortgage Only Customers. If you choose Bank and/or Credit Card Customers, then you need to enter the number of your ATM/Debit card. Note that if the credit card account that you are inquiring about has been linked to your ATM or debit card, you will need to enter your ATM/Debit card number and not your credit card number.
However, if you choose Mortgage Only Customers, you need to enter your email address. Remember that you need to enter the email address which is currently associated with your account. After you choose one of both options, click Continue.
To be able to login to your account, you need to register first. If you have not registered, you need to register first by clicking Register Now. If you click that, then you will be directed to a page where you have to enter your card number. After you enter the card number, do not forget to hit Continue Set Up button. You have to note that if you are an Authorized User for a credit card account, you will need to have the Primary Card member’s date of birth and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number. If you do not own a Social Security Number, you will need their billing address ZIP code.
If you cannot login or you face some problems when you try to login, you are able to contact the customer service of the Citi. There are some phone numbers of Citi customer service and you need to choose the number based on the problem that you face. Just visit the website of Citi and access the Contact Us section. Alternatively, you can call to one of the phone number of Citi at 1-800-347-4934.