Citi has a lot of choices of credit cards which can give you many benefits and also rewards to fit your needs, from low introductory APR on balance transfers to travel rewards. You are able to choose one of the credit cards that are provided by Citi. In the website of Citi, you can explore a variety of unique features that contain easy-to-earn points or cash back rewards. There, you are also able to compare the offers of some credit cards by seeing the box next to the Citi card that you are interested in. Citicards Login
You are able to compare up to three Citi credit cards side by side instantly and apply for a credit card in the website. In the website, you can also see Citi Credit Card based on category so that it can make you easier in choosing the right one for your needs. You can choose whether low interest credit card, reward credit cards, travel cards, cash back & savings cards, balance transfer credit cards, business credit cards, and secured credit cards.
Previously, we mentioned that Citi has a lot of types of credit cards, so what are they? Those are:
- Simplicity Credit Card that is Citi Simplicity Card
- Cash Back Credit Cards that is Citi Double Cash Card
- Citi / AAdvantage Credit Cards which consist of 4 types including Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard, Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard, CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard, and Citi / AAdvantage Gold World Elite Mastercard.
- Thank You Credit Cards which consist of 4 types including Citi Thank You Preferred Card, Citi Thank You Premier Card, Citi Prestige Card, and Citi Thank You Preferred Card For College Students.
- Diamond Preferred Credit Card that is Citi Diamond Preferred Card
- Expedia + Credit Cards which consist of 2 types including Expedia + Card From Citi and Expedia + Voyager Card From Citi.
- Costco Credit Cards which consist of 2 types including Costco Anywhere Visa Card By Citi and Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card By Citi.
- AT&T Credit Cards that is AT&T Access Crad From Citi
- Secured Credit Cards that is Citi Secured Mastercard
Now, it’s time for you to find out specific information about some cards above. Let’s start with Citi Simplicity. With this card, you will keep it simple because it is no late fees, no annual fee, no penalty rate and also their lowest introductory APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers. Then, if you use Citi Double Cash Card, you can get $100 cash back bonus after $500 in purchases within the first three months of account opening. This Citi Double Cash Card will allow you to get cash back twice 1% unlimited on purchases and an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases. The next one is Citi Diamond Preferred Card. By using this card, you can take advantage of its low intro APR on credit balance transfers and purchases. In addition, you can maximize credit card savings through Citi Price Reward. You can get more information in detail of those cards by visiting the website of Citi.